Aaron Bartell wrote:

Not sure when it happened, but I no longer have access to my local drives in
RSE (the plus signs are gone). To see what I mean take a look at this pic:
http://mowyourlawn.com/temp/rse_no_local_drives.jpg

Here's my <workspace>\RemoteSystemsConnections\MYPROFILE\Connections\Local\connection.xmi file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<model:SystemConnection xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI"; xmlns:model="http:///model.ecore"; systemType="Local" aliasName="Local" hostName="LOCALHOST" description=""/>

From <model: to =""/> is all one line.

And here is <workspace>\RemoteSystemsConnections\MYPROFILE\Connections\Local\ibm.filesLocal\filesLocal_subsystem.xmi:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<localfilesubsys:LocalFileSubSystem xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:filters="http:///filters.ecore"; xmlns:localfilesubsys="http:///localfilesubsys.ecore"; name="Local Files" port="0" factoryId="ibm.filesLocal">
<filterPoolReferenceManager name="Local Files">
<referencingObjectList xsi:type="filters:SystemFilterPoolReference" referencedObjectName="MYPROFILE___myfilter Filter Pool"/>
</filterPoolReferenceManager>
</localfilesubsys:LocalFileSubSystem>

Again, each tag is on a single line.

<workspace>\RemoteSystemsConnections\Team\Filters\ibm.filesLocal\FilterPool_Team Filter Pool\filterPool_Team Filter Pool.xmi:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<filters:SystemFilterPool xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI"; xmlns:filters="http:///filters.ecore"; name="Team Filter Pool" deletable="true" default="true" stringsCaseSensitive="false" release="630"/>

You ought to be able to compare these files to an earlier workspace...
--buck