There are two ways to do this.

Alt-R at the top left (column 1) and Alt-R at the bottom right (column 5) of
the desired lines (to form a selected rectangle) then Alt-Z at the location
that
you wish to paste to. This will overlay whatever is there with the block
that you
selected.

Windows -- Preferences -- Remote Systems -- iSeries -- LPEX Editor Parsers
select the check box before Add signature to changed lines
This must be done before making changes , but will add the signature that
you
enter into the signature box on every line that you change.