Hi

I had an issue where a RPG source was not being saved to my source.
Another symptom is when debugging I need to select the Listing View
as the debugger is finding some old source for the *SOURCE view.
I cleared the File Cache and the debug cache.
I am on WDSCi 6.0.1.1 with PTFs applied when I installed.

I discovered a work around.
Say the member is PGM001, I renamed it (via WDSCI by
right-click on the source and Rename) to PGM001X, do my changes
and save them. Then I rename the member back to PGM001.

But the real problem was in Iseries Projects.
I had previously saved this source in a Project so that I could
do work on my home PC. When I deleted the member from the
Window/Open Perspective/Iseries Project view all worked as expected.

I propose to put this text in the Wiki tips, unless someone sees an
obvious reason why not.

Frank Kolmann

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.