Hi

I had an issue where a RPG source was not being saved to my source.
Another symptom is when debugging I need to select the Listing View
as the debugger is finding some old source for the *SOURCE view.
I cleared the File Cache and the debug cache.
I am on WDSCi 6.0.1.1 with PTFs applied when I installed.

I discovered a work around.
Say the member is PGM001, I renamed it (via WDSCI by
right-click on the source and Rename) to PGM001X, do my changes
and save them. Then I rename the member back to PGM001.

But the real problem was in Iseries Projects.
I had previously saved this source in a Project so that I could
do work on my home PC. When I deleted the member from the
Window/Open Perspective/Iseries Project view all worked as expected.

I propose to put this text in the Wiki tips, unless someone sees an
obvious reason why not.

Frank Kolmann