I"m on V6.0.0.1 and I don't see anyway of opening the same source in 2 windows. Should I be able to?
Ctrl 2 doesn't do anything.

On the subject of shortcuts, haven't I read that ctrl c will repeat the las compile command?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de smorrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : jeudi 29 novembre 2007 16:57
À : Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Objet : Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSCi vs SEU F15=Browse options

I don't normally use multiple edit windows, so there may be an easier way to close these....

To open multiple edit windows in WDSC, with the source member open, right click the on the source member tab, and choose New Editor.
Ctrl-F6 will switch between editor windows Ctrl-o will close the editor window.

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express
903-885-1283 ext. 479

Robert Rogerson <robertrogerson@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/29/2007 09:44 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] WDSCi vs SEU F15=Browse options

When using SEU to read code many times I would have the screen split with two version of the source open. When I came to an Exsr I would switch to my second view to see the code for the subroutine. When finished I would switch back to the original member which was still positioned at the Exsr statement.

I'm wondering how others do this in WDSCi

Robert A. Rogerson