De : wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de DLee@xxxxxxxx
Envoyé : lundi 12 novembre 2007 15:13
À : Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Objet : Re: [WDSCI-L] SEP again

Thanks Rick;

Appreciate your help.

Have a good day.

Darrell Lee
Information Technology
Extension 7127

<Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/12/2007 08:10 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] SEP again

Darrell,

Just right click on either the source or the object in RSE and select debug using service entry point. I personally use the source because it's more readily available. Check the source and object locations in the dialog box that appears and click OK. That's it, the SEP is 'set'.
You can run the program interactively or in batch and the debugger will automatically start up.

If you recompile the source just refresh the SEP in the service entry point view.

Rick