Joe

From: Michael Rosinger

List,

In order to execute an interactive command/application from WDSC a RSE
server has to be started in a TN5250 session. A couple of questions
regarding this:

1) Does there need to be a TN5250 session with STRRSESVR active for *each*
WDSC user? Or can one such session serve all WDSC users connected to the
system in question?

2) If the answer to #1 is that one session can serve all connected WDSC
users, is there a way to auto-magically start one at IPL so that this
doesn't have to be a manual process?

3) How do you *gracefully* terminate the TN5250 session where STRRSESVR
was
executed? The only way I found was to disconnect the session.

Any insight into correctly using this will be gratefully appreciated!