Type PRINT VISIBLE on the Lpex command line (at the bottom of the editor pane)...

Eric
-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces+edelong=sallybeauty.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces+edelong=sallybeauty.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 11:13 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Outline View Not Refreshing - Print Subroutine

This is a multipart message in MIME format.as wondering is there some way to print only a subroutine. I tried
using the filter view and looking at the subroutines and then just opening
the one subroutine and trying to print it. It still printed everything.
Does anyone know how to do this?

Al Slezak
Information Systems Division / NEWS Group
Phone: (630) 787-6196
Fax: (630) 860-0326
Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx
Making the Magic Happen

"John Larimer" <john.larimer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/25/2007 11:55 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Outline View Not Refreshing - Possible Solution

Hello:

To clarify, I do have CURLIB defined in my user profile as MYSRCLIB.

I had no trouble loading source for edit using *CURLIB for the library
name
on the 'Open Member in Editor' prompt, but, for some unknown reason the
Outline View would not refresh.

Once I changed the library on the prompt to the actual library name
MYSRCLIB, the Outline View refresh worked as it should.

I might have confused the issue by mentioning what I found on the IBM
site.
I only mentioned it because it gave me the idea to try the refresh with
the
actual library name.

John