Actually I managed to find it and download it from the Software
Entitlement Page.

Thanks for the pointer....

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Peter.Colpaert@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 25 October 2007 11:39
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Installing/Updating WSDc on Vista

I'm afraid it's not downloadable (any more).

Your BP should be able to provide you with the CD's (no DVD) you need;

You need to order WDS no-charge supply feature code 2658 (as told by
Claus Weiss on this list)

HTH,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI - IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we. Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

"Kevin Turner" <kevin.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by:
wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
25/10/2007 11:50
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Installing/Updating WSDc on Vista

I guess it does help a bit - but it does beg the question, can I
download version 7.x.x.x from anywhere?

I only have the DVD for version 6 and I can't face the prospect of
trying to get another DVD out of IBM. It is like pulling teeth.