I am on Build 20070202_0030. I did an update yesterday afternoon (over
an hour). Just out of curiosity, why was this conversion bug not fixed
on the initial release of V7.0? When I reported the bug I was told that
it could not be duplicated in the future version.

Here is the code I am trying to convert and the results

C/exec sql

C+ Declare Load

C+ Cursor For

C+ Select

C+ Pgmnum,

C+ Pgmname

C+ From Pgmcall

C+ Where Callpgm = 'GPS047R'

C+ Order By Pgmnum

C/end-exec

C/exec sql

C+ Open Load

C/end-exec

?* The following will place the table pointer before the first

?* record in the table

C IF Sqlstt = '24502'

C/exec sql

C+ Close Load

C/end-exec

C/exec sql

C+ Open Load

C/end-exec

C ENDIF

exec sql

Declare Load

Cursor For

Select

Pgmnum,

Pgmname

From Pgmcall

Where Callpgm = 'GPS047R'

Order By Pgmnum;

exec sql

Open Load;

// The following will place the table pointer before the first

// record in the table

IF Sqlstt = '24502';

C/ ec sql

Close Load;

C/ ec sql

Open Load;

ENDIF;

/END-FREE

Notice the really neat result after the IF Sqlstt = '24502'.

The following is what I get from Help About.

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

Version: 7.0.0

Build id: 20070202_0030

(c) Copyright IBM Corp. and others 1992, 2007. All rights reserved.

Visit http://www.ibm.com/software/awdtools/iseries/ for more product
information.

This product is powered by Eclipse technology. ( http://www.eclipse.org
)