The Way International
www.TheWay.org

---------------Original Message---------------

date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:35:03 -0500
from: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Updating and Adding

From: MKirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Make sure you are using IBM Installation manager. It sounds like you
are
using the Software Updates within WDSC. That will not work.

And you can download the fixes ahead of time and then apply them to
multiple
machines, although I'm having a senior moment and I can't remember where
find that documentation. Anybody remember?

Joe