Hi Matt,

I had a similar experience with snippets and the snippets view wasn't
even there when I tried to add it. After days of trying to sort it out I
had to create a new workspace and import them from a xml export I had
done from V6.

I did however loose some because I didn't realise that the export in V6
only seems to export the current category.

Do you have V6 still on your PC. If so, I would suggest going back into
V6 and exporting your snippets (remember to do the export once for each
category) and then import them into your V7 workspace.

Good luck.

Best regards,

Mark Austin
IT Consultant
Universal Music Publishing International
Email: mark.austin@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8742 5520
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8742 5699

Universal Music Publishing International Limited
Registered in England. Number 02050403
Registered Office: 347-353 Chiswick High Road, London W4 4HS