Actually, I think there need to be two filter strings if you might have
any source files originally generated on the System 38. (Yes, we do and
some of the code still runs great--unchanged since the S/38 days.) The
way filter strings are displayed can appear confusing. The filter string
is displayed as *FILE:PF-SRC and/or *FILE:PF38-SRC. Going with just the
PF-SRC string would return any source files generated since the 38 days,
but PF38-SRC is required to get the rest of the possible source files.