From: wdsci-l-bounces+rsprague=feldinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces+rsprague=feldinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DeLong, Eric
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 3:04 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Tutorial using lib TIP005 - where is that lib?

I can't say for sure, but many of the tutorials require a download of a
SAVF object, so that you can restore these tutorial objects to your
host. I would think that this would be listed as a resource on the
tutorial homepage....

I suggest, before learning too much in version 5.1.2, that you consider
upgrading to 7.0.0.2. While most of what you learn in V5 is applicable
in V7, I think that V7 offers a much better user experience than V5.
The product is much improved between then and now....

Best of luck,
Eric