Version 6.1.2 of the RSE extensions have been posted to our website.

Both "show in table" context menu options from the spooled file plug-in
now work in WDSc 7.

It is important to note that once you download the new version to your
PC, the extension location in WDSc 7.x must be configured to point to
the new version. The following are instructions to this:

Open WDSc
Click on Help
Choose Software updates > Manage Configuration
Expand the extension location you have configured for your RSE Extensions
Right click on Softlanding Extensions to RSE 6.x.x
Choose Replace with > Another Version
Choose Softlanding Extensions to RSE 6.1.2

Softlanding Extensions to RSE adds support for working with spooled files
and messages to IBM's Remote Systems Explorer. It also adds a perspective
named iSeries Editing that optimizes the layout for editing.

Visit http://www.softlanding.com/

This offering is based on technology form the Eclipse Project. Visit
http://eclipse,org

Jason Anderson

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL and/or ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT and is intended only for the individual(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the UNICOM Systems, Inc. Postmaster (postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx) of the error immediately, do not read or use the email and any attachments in any manner, destroy all copies, and delete it from your system if the communication was sent via email. UNICOM Systems, Inc. (818) 838-0606 Fax: (818) 838-0776