Just read Shane's interesting article, I really appreciate hearing what
works and what doesn't out there. Thought I'd add this link to the
conversation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cgidev2

On 8/8/07, Shane_Cessna@xxxxxxx <Shane_Cessna@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Shannon,

Here's a link to an article I wrote for IMHO.midrange.com...hth....

http://imho.midrange.com/2007/06/13/webfacing-vs-cgidev2/

Shane Cessna
Senior iSeries Programmer
North American Lighting, Inc.