Hi,

I am really confused.....about how software updates for this product works.
One thing is that it changes for each new release......

I have updated my WDSC using IBM Update Manager to 7.0.0.2.
It didn't work using the "normal" way so I had to download the zip files
first.
ut, as I said it worked and IM tells me I am on V 7.0.0.2 (7.0.0.20070611
_0626) for WDSC
And IBM Installation Manager V 1.0.0.4 (1.0.4.I20070606_1027c) on the IM.

However the Help/About information from within WDSC tells me that I am on
one build and the Update Manager tells me that I am on another build.
It would be great if somebody could tell me why there is a difference
between IM and WDSC build information, is my WDSC up to date or not??

And then a second thing, related to this....
Now if I try to update using IM it comes back and says that there are no
new updates!!
It doesn't seem to find the interim fix001 zip file......

Does this mean that I need to manually download this fix??

I saw in some earlier posts that sitting behind a proxy would matter, but I
didn't see a solution.... what to do then??!!

Really anxious to get this resolved!!

/Frank