List,

since this plugin was discussed earlier I wanted to send you the email I received from ARCAD yeterday indicating the compatibility for 7.0...

Dear Gregg,

Since you recently downloaded our free plug-ins for WDSc 6, I want to let you know that a new version of our freeware is available.

The updated plug-in, ARCAD 5250 Emulator for Eclipse, which is totally compatible with WDSc 6 and 7 and Eclipse 3.0.x /3.2.x , is designed to help you work from within the Eclipse IDE.

With this plug-in, you can

§ open 5250 emulation sessions on any number of machines without leaving Eclipse, and

§ customize colors, typeface, cursor shape, and more.

The ARCAD 5250 emulator

§ supports 24x80 and 27x132, the code page, and system requests,

§ manages copy/paste - supports the hotkeys Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V,

§ automatically resizes when you expand or minimize the view,

§ records macro-commands for repetitive actions, and

§ does not require the installation of any software on your System i.

If you would like to download this new version, please click _here <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=2776566&msgid=26838&act=721J&c=150386&admin=0&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arcadsoftware.com%2Fcontent%2Fview%2F201%2F316%2F>_.

Also, if you would like to try the new version of our 5250 Unit Test Plug-in, please send me an email <mailto:pcondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Please%20contact%20me%20regarding%20Unit%20Test%20Plug-in> indicating your interest.

Thank you for downloading our freeware. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like additional information on our products. I'm happy to help!

Regards,

Pat Condon

Sr. Sales Representative

pcondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx