3. In SEU, when I hit <enter>, I know it has been saved,
even if I loose my session. Do I have to continually save
my work?

This is a relatively new feature for SEU. I can remember losing hours
worth of work when my terminal blinked either because of a power
fluctuation or a comm glitch. WDSC has an automatic save feature.

4. In SEU, when I hit enter, the editor will automatically
position my cursor to where I need to key additional data?
I know tab moves me to the next input position, but not
whether it requires input. And by the time auto syntax
checking informs me, I have spent time reading the message,
relocating my cursor, etc.

WDSC show the line format, with keywords at the top of the screen, F4
brings up a prompt format similar to SEU.

5. Do I have to use the mouse to copy lines from one member to another?

Standard Windows edit commands work:
Ctrl-C = Copy
Ctrl-V = Paste
Ctrl-X = move
and others.

Many SEU line commands also work in the seq. number columns on the left
side of the screen.

7. After compiling, getting errors, and fixing them, and
recompiling successfully, the error messages are still showing
in the edit view. How can I get rid of them with out closing
the member?

Remove messages from the source by choosing SOURCE/Remove Messages from
the top of the screen.
While you have the Error List window open, click on the triangle in the
top right corner of the window, choose Show Severity and uncheck
Information to not show informational messages. From the same menu, click
Messages, choose Insert Selected Only. This will only insert the message
you click on from the Error List Window into the source, and will remove
the previous error message when you choose another from the Error List
Window.

Steve

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express