Does anyone know if it's possible to install the "Fat Jar Eclipse Plug-in" (http://fjep.sourceforge.net/fjeptutorial.html) in WDSC 7.0? It says it requires eclipse > 3.0, which I think WDSC 7.0 satisfies.

I tried installing it,buy putting the downloaded "net.sf.fjep.fatjar_0.0.25" folder in the SDP70Shared\plugins folder, and even tried statring WDSC 7.0 with the -clean option. The effect of the plug-in is not observed, and the plug-in is not listed in the "Help->About...->Plug-in Details" display.

Is this the correct procedure to install plug-ins to WDSC 7.0 in general? Is there anything special I should be doing for this plug-in in particular?

Thanks,
Brian Leathem