From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Violaine Batthish
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:16 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Problems with WDSC installed

Hi Tom,

Looks like there is some PTFS missing. 5722WDS option 60 is required for
WDSC to run (WDSC PTFs are usually applied to that option).
Check the following web page for the PTFs you need (I can't recall if you
mentioned the version of your host):
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&org=SW&doc=7002212&loc=en-us

thanks,

Violaine Batthish