Once again I should have looked further before posting.

I have found and added the driver from:
qibm\UserData\Java400\ext\JT400Native.jar

It works well.

Thanks.

Michael Kirkpatrick
Western Dental Services, Inc.
Information Systems
(
Phone:
(714) 571.3582
(
Toll free:
(800) 471.4444
7
Fax:
(714) 480.3001
*
Email:
mkirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
8
Web:
http://www.westerndental.com/

MKirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/08/2007 10:24 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] QUANTUM sql plugin for WDSC

I'm sure this is really basic but which ODBC driver do I user? I only see

two and both are SUN.JDBC....

I think I need to add some other drivers, but I don't know how to proceed
or where to find/install them. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Michael Kirkpatrick
Western Dental Services, Inc.
Information Systems
(
Phone:
(714) 571.3582
(
Toll free:
(800) 471.4444
7
Fax:
(714) 480.3001
*
Email:
mkirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
8
Web:
http://www.westerndental.com/

"Fleming, Greg \(ED\)" <GFLEMING@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/08/2007 10:16 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] QUANTUM sql plugin for WDSC

jdbc:as400://YourAS400;libraries= *LIBL;naming=system