Brian,

You are right about the version. I am on V7. I believe my complaint still
stands with the subset. If they have the function there to display a drop
down list, why does it not remember the last XX number of subset entries?
It does in other places in WDSC.

Also, I use it to subset a list of procedures/programs within a source
file. For example, I have a source file for a system that all the members
start with BC followed by a 3 digit number. The text describes the function
of the piece of code. I don't need/want a filter to show all BC001* pieces
that make up a program. There may be 10 ILE COBOL or CL procedures that
start with BC001*. Then when I want to work with all BC099* source, I
should just be able to select the subset use. I don't need to have a filter
for BC001* source members, and another one for BC099* and another for BC002*
and ...

As I said, an annoyance. Just a different way to work with source files and
members. I just like to see all source members, and then subset within the
table view.

Jim