Jon:

These are the installation instructions for Instantiations SWT Designer
plug-in for Rational 7. They worked to install SWT Designer into WDSCi 7.
Perhaps they can be modified for this product.

=============================

Installing from ZIP file into RAD 7.0
Choose a location external to Eclipse, create a "Designer" directory with
an "eclipse" subdirectory. As an example, you might end up with the
following directory structure.
C:/Program Files/Instantiations/Designer/eclipse

After creating this nested directory structure, unzip the ZIP file into
the "eclipse" subdirectory while making sure to preserve the folder
structure within the ZIP file. This will add add "features" and "plugins"
subdirectories to the "eclipse" directory which will in turn hold the
product feature and plugin directories.

Next, you will need to create an ".eclipseextension" file within the
"Designer/eclipse" directory. This file should contain the following
lines:

name=Designer
id=com.instantiations.signer
version=6.2.0

Start the IDE and go to Help > Software Updates > Manage Configuration.
Click Add an Extension Location and browse to the Designer/eclipse
directory created earlier and click OK. Select Yes when asked to restart
the IDE.

"Jon Paris" <Jon.Paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/07/2007 10:50 AM
Please respond to "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries"