Hi all,
am running the project in Linux platfrom in command line interface , here am
getting the the following error,

**
*Note : dont give me the solution as to refresh the project becasue am
running this project in command line interface.. i dont hav GUI option in my
linux operating systemm.. am having only option of CLI (command line
interface ) so can you please tell me how to retify this error.*
*Also tel me how to refresh my project in command line interface... *
*Thanks in advance*
*Prakash *
**
*Error : *

The following message has been written to System.err:
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource is out of
sync with the file system: /com.cisco.adbu.waas.
testing.sanity/.aidan.
at
org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.FileSystemResourceManager.read(
FileSystemResourceManager.java:606)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.getContents(File.java
:290)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.getContents(File.java
:279)
at
com.cisco.aidan.execution.exec.internal.project.PersistProjectData.readFile(
PersistProjectData.java:350)
at
com.cisco.aidan.execution.exec.internal.project.PersistProjectData.getPersistedPropertyMulti
(PersistProjectData.
java:201)
at
com.cisco.aidan.execution.exec.internal.runner.TestUIDsRetriever.hasDirectDependency
(TestUIDsRetriever.java:889)
at
com.cisco.aidan.execution.exec.internal.runner.TestUIDsRetriever.supportsExecutionType
(TestUIDsRetriever.java:926)
at
com.cisco.aidan.execution.exec.internal.runner.TestUIDsRetriever.isValid(
TestUIDsRetriever.java:200)
at com.cisco.aidan.execution.exec.cli.ExecuteCLI.validateArgs(
ExecuteCLI.java:175)
at com.cisco.aidan.execution.exec.cli.ExecuteCLI.run(ExecuteCLI.java
:107)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(
PlatformActivator.java:78)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(
EclipseAppLauncher.java:92)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(
EclipseAppLauncher.java:68)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(
EclipseStarter.java:400)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(
EclipseStarter.java:177)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:280)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:977)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)
at com.cisco.aidan.core.cli.AidanCLI.main(AidanCLI.java:88)

Test URI [junit://com.cisco.adbu.waas.testing.sanity/
com.cisco.adbu.waas.testing.sanity.SanitySuite?TESTBED.PATH=testbeds/localhost.bed#testMain]

does not represent a valid tes