Violaine,

I had already seen this iFix in my RPU, but when I select it for install,
I get an error:

Component feature "update.rwdi.common.6014" not found

What am I missing? Using V6.0.1 with all previous fixes (I think)

Thanks,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI - IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we. Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

Violaine Batthish <batthish@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
18/04/2007 14:21
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] RSE service 6014 available

Hello folks!

RSE iFix 4 is now available via RPU. Here are the details of what it
contains:

2.0 Enhancements and fixes contained in this release

This interim fix contains an enhancement that allows sequence numbers and
date areas of members to be stripped when adding members to iSeries
Projects. This is especially useful when working in a team environment
with
source control management software that does not recognize sequence
numbers
and date areas when comparing two members or a local copy of a member with
its repository version. In many cases, the user may only want to see
changes in the text area while ignoring changes to the sequence numbers
and
date areas. In such cases, it is useful to be able to strip sequence
numbers and date areas from members when using iSeries Projects so that
the
compare functions only show the differences in the text. The options are
available through Preferences, in iSeries Projects > Sequence Number and
Date.

This interim fix contains a fix for the following problem:
· [SE27679] Hidden parameters (such as the PASSWORD
parameter
for the CRTUSRPRF and CHGUSRPRF commands) appear in the iSeries
Commands Log view.

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab