Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] FW: IBM WDSC Complaint
From: "Mark Allen" <scprideandms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, April 13, 2007 7:14 pm
To: "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries"
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Whats snow got to do with grillin outside!!! Whimps!!!! On 4/13/07,
Bob Cozzi wrote: > > Not me! > I'm setting up my new grill so I can
have a life outside of "System i" > after > all, that's why we do
System i (so we don't have to work weekends ). > > Of course now its
gonna snow like crazy over the weekend! > > -Bob Cozzi >
www.i5PodCast.com > Ask your manager to watch i5 TV > > > >
-----Original Message----- > From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] > On > Behalf Of
Michael_Schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx > Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 12:52 PM >
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries > Subject: Re:
[WDSCI-L] FW: IBM WDSC Complaint > > I was going to ask earlier in the
week... "Are programmers that nerdy that > they find humor in printing
t-shirts of a complain number and showing them > off at a convention?
Sounds like it's becoming Star Trek." > > > Michael Schutte > Admin
Professional > Big Farm Salads - Hurry in to enjoy the newest
farm-fresh taste from Bob > Evans, the "Home of Homestyle." > > >