From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Pete Helgren
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:46 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC 7.0 install

Because they chose not to. I copied the contents of each CD into a folder
structure that was Disk1, Disk2.....Disk10 and I copied that to two DVD's.
When I ran the installer in folder 'Disk1'on DVD #1 it simply installed
using all the folders and then prompted me for DVD #2.
It was easy, smooth, uncomplicated but I had to take the time to build the
install DVD's.

Why IBM couldn't do the same is a mystery.

Pete Helgren

Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
anyone know why the install didn't come on DVD? or is it a special
order item....V6.0 had DVD which saved me a lot of time flipping CDs...

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)