From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Turnidge, Dave
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:17 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC Futures

There have been a number of complaints about topics that really have nothing
to do with technical one to one or many to one support, to say nothing of
the traveling itinerary discussion. It's a pain to have to continually read
all the crap that has nothing to do with getting our jobs done in the most
productive and efficient way possible. All it does is waste 100's if not
1000's of people's time. So, I would like to strongly concur with the
following comment:

"Stop complaining to this list."

Please.

Dave