From: Justin Taylor

A single program is never in more than one library.  Normally it goes to
a specific object library based on the source library, although there
are exceptions.

Under preferences, you can set the Object library to *CURLIB, *SRCLIB or
a specific library.  That would probably work if I had a separate
connection for every library, but I feel that I have too many libraries
for that to be feasible.

How do you deal with this in green screen, Justin?

I ended up writing my own CRTOBJ command which handles the various compile
issues and then wrapped that inside a PDM option.

What I would like is to be able to create a number of Create commands (well,
this part is already there) and have them be "sticky".  The LPEX editor
would remember the last create command you used for a given source member
and would default to that one (today, it simply defaults to the last compile
command for any member of the same type).

If we had this, then a keyboard shortcut to compile a member would use the
last create command for that member.  You could always override it using the
standard menu from RSE, but other than that, you could edit, verify and
compile without having to even access the RSE (except for the initial open
of the member).

Joe