   -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
   Von: jstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
   Gesendet am: Montag, 19. März 2007 20:22
   An: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
   Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] Keyboard shortcuts for WDSC 6.0.1.2
   Oh yes - you're correct. It was a typo on my part. Here's the corrected
   list.
   Shortcuts for WDSC 6.0.1.2
   Action Description
   Dbl-click on word Selects word
   Ctrl-C Copies current selection
   Ctrl-V Pastes clipboard contents
   Ctrl-X Cuts current selection to clipboard
   Ctrl-Z Undo
   Ctrl-Y ReDo
   Ctrl-S Save
   Insert Toggles insert mode (mode shows in header)
   Ctrl-A Selects all source
   Ctrl-F Find ? simple in source
   Alt-L Selects current line
   Ctrl-D Copies current line and places below
   Ctrl-Backspace Deletes the line cursor is on
   Ctrl-T Bring the current line to the top of the view
   Ctrl-Q Sets a marker at the current position
   Ctrl-J Moves cursor back to last change made in source
   Alt-S Splits line at current cursor position
   Alt-U Deselects any currently selected text
   DblClick Header Shifts into full screen mode
   Ctrl-F7 Switches between open views
   Ctrl-F8 Switches between open perspectives
   Ctrl-e Displays list of open editors
   Ctrl-F4 Closes open editor
   F1 Help

   Jeff Stevens
   Mize, Houser & Co. P.A.
   913 451 1882
   JStevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Gregg Willow <gregg.willow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   03/19/2007 02:16 PM
   Please respond to
   Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   cc
   Subject
   Re: [WDSCI-L] Keyboard shortcuts for WDSC 6.0.1.2

   Jeff,
   There seems to be an error with your cheat sheet. Ctrl-Y is Redo and
   Ctrl-S is Save.

   Gregg

   --
   Regards,