From: albartell [mailto:albartell@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 4:46 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com.ibm.etools.j2ee.j2eeproject.J2EENature

I installed Subversion today and am not sure if that had anything to do with
the below error.  Anybody else get this and know how to fix it?  I am trying
to run the Web Services Explorer but nothing happens.  I tried to revert
back to a previous version of the workspace, but it won't allow me because
of dependencies.  Hoping I don't have to create a new workspace...

An internal error occurred during: "Tacit Migration Operation".
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.etools.j2ee.j2eeproject.J2EENature
 at
com.ibm.etools.internal.migration.ws.ext.MigrationFilter.shouldMigrate(Unkno
wn Source)
 at
com.ibm.etools.internal.migration.ws.ext.MigrationFilter.isFiltered(Unknown
Source)
 at
com.ibm.wtp.migration.registry.PluggableMigratorDescriptor.isFiltered(Unknow
n Source)
 at
com.ibm.wtp.migration.registry.PluggableMigratorRegistry.getMigratorDescript
orsEnabledFor(Unknown Source)
 at
com.ibm.wtp.migration.TacitMigrationEngine.addMigratorBuilderIfNecessary(Unk
nown Source)
 at com.ibm.wtp.migration.TacitMigrationOperation.execute(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wtp.common.operation.WTPOperation.doRun(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wtp.common.operation.WTPOperation$1.run(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wtp.common.operation.WTPOperation.run(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wtp.common.operation.WTPOperationJobAdapter.run(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Unknown Source)