Frank- I am already using RAD 7 (which is what WDSC 7.0 is built on
top of). RAD 7 includes a local test environment for WAS 6.1. RAD 7
fully supports Java 5 development.

HTH,

Sarah

On 2/27/07, Frank Underwood <frankund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know if this release will include a test server for WAS 6.1?
We've been holding back moving to 6.1 until we can test locally in that
environment.  I would assume that this version supports Java
1.5development, but didn't see that anywhere in the release.

Thanks!

F.U.

--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries  (WDSCI-L) mailing
list