From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David Dykstal
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:50 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Organisation of filters, pools, etc

It should be noted that IBM hides RemoteSystemsConnections for a reason and
the format and contents of that folder can be subject to reorganization.
_______________________
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

             "DeLong, Eric"
             <EDeLong@Sallybea
             uty.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "Websphere Development Studio
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         Client for iSeries"
             idrange.com               <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             02/01/2007 11:28                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [WDSCI-L] Organisation of
                                       filters, pools, etc

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries
             <wdsci-l@midrange
                   .com>

David,

I wound up using the "Navigator" view to work with my profiles...
Navigator is found in the Basic view group on the Show View panel.

Once you have the Navigator view open, click on the triangle menu, and
select Filters, then UNcheck the RemoteSystemsConnections entry.

Now you should be able to drill into the RSE connections folder, which
contains the profiles, which contains your connections, filter pools,
compile commands, user actions, and so forth.

I find the navigator view much easier to find missing pieces in my profile
configurations....

hth,
Eric