I know this thread is a little stale, but I've been away from the office
and then a little busy catching up with things.  It's just this kind of
response from SupportLine is not acceptable.  The folks on SupportLine
need to adopt the attitude of the great people in Toronto who develop and
package this product (WDSC).

I've had similar responses from SupportLine.  The IBMers always make you
feel like it's not their responsibility to follow through with the
question or problem.  My problem with that attitude is that it is their
responsibility--that's what we pay for in our support contracts.  I'm at
the point where I'll ask to speak to a supervisor or have the PMR
escalated.  I have fallen prey to the 'well, you can do this to get around
it' SupportLine response, but I'm not going to accept that anymore and I
don't think you should have to either accept that kind of answer
either---it's lame.  If you can't get anywhere try the contact e-mail at:
http://www.ibm.com/scripts/contact/contact/us/en  There's a box to check
for 'Is this a complaint'.

Okay, there's my two cents worth.