I just drag one tab on top of the other and they go back to two tabs, is
this what you are trying to do?

"Bill Barnes" <bbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/02/2007 03:08 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSCI-L Digest, Vol 5, Issue 2

------------------------------

message: 3
date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 09:56:38 -0600
from: Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Multiple Views

All you need to do is to click on the other tab and that makes the first

one inactive.  If I am not understanding the questions please explain
more.

      Al Slezak
      Information Systems Division / NEWS Group
      Phone:  (630) 787-6196
      Fax:  (630) 860-0326
      Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx

I didn't make myself clear.  I had a program up and wanted to see
another one so I went to Remote Systems and brought the second program
up.  Of course that means that there are now 2 tabs but only one program
visible at a time.  So I click on the tab (either one) and slowly drag
down until a grey horizontal line appears and I let go and now I have
both programs visible, one above the other like in SEU when you do an
F15.  The problem is trying to make one of them go back to the tab
leaving only one program visible but both tabs still there.  Right
clicking and going to view does not present the option to close that
view.  I hope this is clearer.
Bill