From: "Jim Essinger" <dilbernator@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Sizing Remote Systems view

I have 2 monitors, and I just drag the outline view to the other monitor,
give me more room for the editor pane. Nice!  I see some  nice
possibilities, like the error display.

On 12/19/06, Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wait a minute...how do you do this?

I learned something new today - Thanks David!  I was unaware of the
undocked
capabilities.  I will have to explore that some more!

Jim