Leave off the last 2 zeros. In a green screen you will see 0000.00 the
decimal is missing on the RSE screen.

CRepaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/19/2006 02:39 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] CTL + L (Line Number)

Hi,

There is an option to go to a specific line number when we press CTL + L
in RSE. But it is pointing out to the relative line number rather than the

actual line number. For example when I type 528300, I would expect it to
go to 528300 (just like green screens) but it says the line number does
not exist. Any help on this please?

528200  C                     MOVE 'N'       CD1ASW  1
528300  C                     MOVE *ZEROS    WSEQNB  50
528400          C                     CALL GEN121    GN0121
528500  C                     MOVE 'Y'       GENCK   1

Thanks
Chandra