I will see if I could reproduce it using my program here.

Is it a RPG program?  Which OS400 version you are using?

Thanks,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

"Mike Roderick" <Mike.Roderick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces+xuanchen=ca.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/15/2006 03:16 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] iSeries Service Entry Point failing

Xuan,

If I remember correctly I set the service entry point monitored a few
variables, made a few changes, recompiled, refreshed, monitored again,
made another change , recompiled - got an error on compile, fixed the
error, recompiled sucessfully and the I think when I tried to refresh
after the the sucessful compile the program did not enter debug mode
when I called it from the green screen.  In total it might have been 3
or 4 calls/debugs before the failure.

Mike