When I tried to export my jar file, I received the following warning. It
did appear to ahead and export it as the program I made my changes to
reflected the new changes. However this is a new thing that just cropped
up. Anybody know why or what I need to do to fix this? Or should I just
ignore it? I checked the archives and didn't see anything. Thanks.

JAR export finished with warnings.

See details for additional information.

  Underlying resource not found for compilation unit: Java Source

Gay Kelly * Tel 312-577-6180 * Programmer/Analyst Group * SunGard/GMI *
4th Floor, 1 S. Wacker Dr. Chicago, IL 60606 * www.sungard.com/gmi
Confidentiality Notice: This email transmission may contain confidential
or legally privileged information that is intended only for the
individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in
error, please reply to the sender, so that arrangements can be made for
proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your in-box.