Alan,

I don't know if this will help, but I assigned to the alt-t shortcut in my
settings, to place the line the cursor is on to the top of the page.

To set this option go to Window > Preferences.  In the Preferences window,
expand the LPEX Editor > User Key Actions.  In the Key prompt, you put a-t
(stands for the alt + t combo) and put 'scrollTop' in the Action prompt.
Press the SET button to set the key combo, then the Apply button.

I suppose you could set the page up and down keys (pageDown pageUp) to the
scrollBottom and scrollTop actions, and that would do what you want, in MOST
editors.  It might not work in all.

Good luck!

Jim

This thread ...