I usually never compile or use the compile option in WSDSc 5.1.

Because, when I try to compile, the program seems to loop for ever : I can stop
it with the red button. As for the outline view, the red button doesn't work, I
have to kill the program completely.

I came across an RPG member with an outline view. Must have worked once. It was
out of date, but the refresh button worked.

Created a new workspace. Tried to generate the outline of an RPG with just a
few lines of code. WDSc crashed.
Funny thing is, I can compile in this new workspace.

So I now have 2 workspaces open :
WS1 with a few outlines that I can refresh but no way of compiling.
WS2 Used for compiling but must remember not to touch the outline button or it
crashes.

Can anyone help so that I can use just one workspace ?