Ok, so I was really excited that I got the debugger working today as I found
the debugging profiles make it really easy to start debugging with the click
of a button - great for iterative development.

Then I started having troubles with the LPEX editor (different issue) so I
restarted WDSC.  Now I can't debug anymore!  I select the previously defined
debug profile and it gets "stuck" at a certain point.  Below is a screen
shot of the Debug pane

http://mowyourlawn.com/temp/wdscdebug1.jpg

I have ensured the Remote Server "Debug" is running:
http://mowyourlawn.com/temp/wdscdebug2.jpg

There are no errors in <wdsc6.0 base>\.metadata\.log

I have even gone as far as shutting down TCP and restarting (i.e. ENDTCP and
then STRTCP from the console).

I have tried creating a new debug profile in case there was a problem with
the other one - no luck.

Is there another place I can look?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com