It's all right I figured it out  you do the following
Right click on the Code
Choose filter view
Date

Then you can search by the date field.

      Al Slezak
      Information Systems Division / NEWS Group
      Phone:  (630) 787-6196
      Fax:  (630) 860-0326
      Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx

Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/15/2006 03:48 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Getting started with RSE

Is there a way to search for that date or search greater or less than like

in SEU F14 key?

      Al Slezak
      Information Systems Division / NEWS Group
      Phone:  (630) 787-6196
      Fax:  (630) 860-0326
      Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx

"Valorie Dillon" <ValorieD@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/15/2006 02:34 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Getting started with RSE

You can also right-click the source in the editor & click Source in the
context menu and then Show Date Area.

Valorie