I am now totally fubar'ed.

I restored:

c:\Documents and Settings\jeff\IBM\rationalsdp6.0\workspace

directory from the backup night before last.  I restarted WDSC, got a couple
of java errors, but then my 'old' connection and filters were there.  Great!
I thought.  Did a reboot to see if the java errors would disappear.  They
did, but so did all my connections. :(

So I restored the above directory again from that backup as well as:

c:\Documents and Settings\jeff\My Documents\IBM\WDSC\workspace

Now I cannot get into WDSC at all!  I get "An error has occurred.  See the
log file C:\Documents"

There is no file by that name.

The problem is, I have a %#@*&$^ job to do.  I don't have time to go through
all this just because I set up a 2nd connection to the same i5.

If I ever get WDSC working again, I think I'll refrain from trying anything
new.

What in the world am I supposed to do now?