Violaine,

 Yes, I'm still having the problem.  I've sent you the files directly.
Thank you.

 -mark

Hey Mark,

are you still having this problem?  If so this looks like a bug in the
content assist function.
If you can reproduce, I would appreciate if you could submit to me offline
(batthish@xxxxxxxxxx) :
1. copy of the source which generates the errors.
2. The XML file that drives the content assist.  This can be found in
workspace\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.etools.iseries.core\information

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab