It has crossed this sick, twisted mind that they're out to get us.

<tic>
It will become so difficult to upgrade that we will be requesting help here.
It will reach a level that WDSC developers can't continue to work on the
product due to the time spent here in support.  They will decide, "for our
best interests" that they must start charging for this support.  After all,
we are SO much more productive with this product it will be well worth it.
Additional IBM Services revenue here we come!
</tic>

Seriously, does anyone else think the product is/will become so complex and
all-inclusive that no one will get the whole picture?  That it will become
"Windowized" in that we will be thrashing? (Meaning spending more time
keeping the product current and working than doing actual constructive work
for our business.)

Don't get me wrong.  I love WDSC and wouldn't go back to SEU unless I was
dragged kicking and screaming (see they have me already!).  But I really
share your frustration at times.