Hi Vern,

I've added your column sensitive editing request in with Jim's.

As for the formatting for CL, I seem to recall the reason you wanted this
was because of the Label on previous line preference, which shouldn't apply
when editing CMD source.  There is an APAR (SE26113) open for this, and the
fix should be coming in iFix 3.

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab