Paul,

Here I get context sensitive help when I hold the Control key and then press the SpaceBar. If I press F1 while positioned on any line it brings up relevant help from an IBM web site (http:..127.0.0.1:54698/help/index.jsp) position to what it thinks is the appropriate section of the on-line help, such as free-format op-codes, or device types in the F-specs. Basically the same thing as when I select the Help...HelpContents menu bar option, which only brings up the table of contents for everything.

In both cases (F1 and menu bar Help) the TOC is in a pane on the left-hand side of the browser window.

Maybe the Irish version just works differently? .-)

        * Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i5/iSeries Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
        615.995.7024
fax
        615.995.1201
email
        jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Paul Tuohy wrote:

Hi All,

I am editing an RPGLE source member and I press F1 for Help. As expected, I
get the context sensitive help but I don't see any way of getting to the
table of contents for all the RPG stuff. I know there is a TOC link on every
page in the help that comes from CODE but I thought that it was there in RSE
as well.

BTW the Contents on the left are for WDSC items - no mention of language
help (that I can see).

Am I missing something or is this the way it works?

Regards

Paul Tuohy

ComCon

<http://www.comconadvisor.com> www.comconadvisor.com