Van: Pete Helgren [mailto:Pete@xxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: dinsdag, augustus 22, 2006 04:01 AM
Aan: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Onderwerp: Re: [WDSCI-L] Eclipse 3.2 support

Eclipse 3.0 was announced June, 2004 and here we are two years later and as far
as I understand it, still quite a ways from anything that will use a newer
version of Eclipse.  2 years in computer years is what, 20 years in
human years? At this rate in 5 more years we'll be comparing WDSC to
current Eclipse based technology like we now compare SEU to WDSC.
They'll be saying "You *still* use WDSC?  That old thing! Use something
more modern!" ;-)