Greetings all! I am a newbie to the iSeries world (I mean System i --
they keep changing the name).

I am just now familiarizing myself with WDSC and would like to ask the
following questions:

1) I would like some suggestions on good educational classes for WDSC.
Preferably, it would be from the perspective of COBOL/ILE development,
as we are a COBOL shop, but just as long as all the features in WDSC are
covered in detail.

2) Alternatively, I would like to know if there are any WDSC "pros" out
their that would be willing to provide mentoring and consulting help for
an hourly rate. Initially, it would be to help me get up and running
with WDSC as both administrator and developer and at a later date for
the rest of our development staff. Only email and phone support will
likely be necessary - at least for the first weeks/months. When I say
"pros" I mean someone with hands-on, real-life development experience
with WDSC (preferably with COBOL + SQL but not absolutely mandatory). I
will also need help with CL for compile and other commands as I am new
to CL as well. If you have a suggestion concerning this or are
interested, please contact me off-list with your particulars along with
a brief resume. A few references would be helpful too.

TIA

Regards,

Michael Rosinger

Systems Programmer / DBA

Computer Credit, Inc.

An employee-owned company

640 West Fourth Street

Winston-Salem, NC  27101

336-761-1524

m rosinger at cciws dot com

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee..
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use
of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by
electronic mail, and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.
08/10/2005